Reorder checks from Deluxe.
Save time and money when you opt to make automatic, electronic deposits of your paycheck into your checking or savings account. Download a Direct Deposit Form.
Switch Your Account to SunWest
Use our Switch Kit to get the most out of your SunWest account.
The Routing/Transit Number for your SunWest account is 322172506.
TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service. Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
TruStage Life Insurance Policies help protect the people who matter most in your life. TruStage™ Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: As a member of SunWest, you can receive $1,000.00 of no cost accidental death and dismemberment insurance coverage, and additional coverage can be purchased to increase coverage to a maximum of $250,000. Enrollment forms are available at any branch or by calling 1-800-860-7182.
Hospital Accidental Protection Insurance: Hospital Accident Protection insurance is available for any SunWest member 18 years or older. The first 60 days of coverage are free, courtesy of SunWest. This protection provides cash benefits, paid directly to the insured, for each day you are hospitalized. Premiums can be automatically deducted from a SunWest account after the first 60 days. Enrollment forms are available by calling 1-800-860-7098.
One of the smartest things you can do to better your finances is to understand them. There are many great and free resources to help improve your financial IQ.
- Learn about saving, investing and managing money at the US Financial Literacy and Education Commission's web site.
- Learn about timely financial well-being at www.smartaboutmoney.com by the National Endowment for Financial Education.
- Learn financial tips for each stage of life at www.360financialliteracy.org from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant.
- Learn more about credit, your credit report and credit score at Experian's web site. Experian is one of the largest credit bureaus.
- Five easy tips for improving your credit from the Federal Reserve.
- Get a free copy of your credit report at AnnualCreditReport.com, the only official website operated by the three major credit bureaus.
Checks & Electronic Transfers
Learn about direct deposit and online bill pay at this website sponsored by NACHA—The Electronic Payments Association.
Learn more about credit cards from the Federal Reserve.