Help our community by refinancing
Our Refinance for a Reason program has become a staple in our community and something our staff looks forward to every year. We enjoy supporting local organizations that better our community and know how much of an impact we can make in just a few short months. Our comprehensive refinance program has enabled us to give back to incredible organizations such as Phoenix Children's Hospital, Special Olympics of Arizona, the Arizona Animal Welfare League, and others. This year, our donations are more important than ever.
The two organizations we have chosen to assist are The AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund and Valley of the Sun United Way. Each effort provides relief to the individuals and areas most affected by COVID-19 such as:
- Funding of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for frontline medical personnel
- Non-profit organizations that support the most vulnerable Arizonans through food banks, homeless shelters, domestic violence facilities, and other services
- Efforts to provide low-income students with technology enabling them to transition to online learning
- Food security
- Child care
- Lost wages driven by business closures
- Rent assistance
SunWest will donate $50 to the funds listed above for every auto loan refinanced through the credit union. Once the program ends, we will donate half of the funds to the AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund, and half to Valley of the Sun United Way. As a local credit union, SunWest wants you to know that we stand ready to help our community get through these challenging times with a little financial support and a whole lot of love.
Save money by reducing your rate
Take this time to put aside some extra cash and see how we can help you save up to 2.00% APR* off your existing rate during Refinance for a Reason. With rates as low as 2.99% APR*, you could have a lower monthly payment and save money each month.
No payments for up to 90 days
On top of saving money each month and giving back to your community, you can choose to make no payments for up to 90 days. Use that money to pay off bills or simply enjoy a little extra breathing room during these difficult times. Plus, there are no application fees, hidden costs, or early-payoff penalties. Just three months without a car payment.
Apply from the safety and comfort of your own home
Our loan procedures have been updated to maintain the safety of our members and staff, while still ensuring a quick and seamless process.
- To apply, simply click the "Apply Now" button below
- If you have trouble accessing this link or any issue during the process of your online application, give us a call at 602-866-1129, and one of our loan officers can assist you.
- Once your loan has been reviewed, a SunWest representative will contact you with the next steps
- In order to minimize physical contact and keep everyone healthy, all documents not requiring a physical signature will be sent and signed through our remote channels
- Your loan funding may require a notarized signature. A Member Services Representative will be able to notarize through a low to no contact approach
Apply Now Rates