The SunWest Mobile App Gets a New Look!
Here at SunWest, we understand how important it is to have access to your accounts on the go. That's why we have made some changes to our mobile app to better serve you. Effective Monday, July 13th, once you log out and log back in to your SunWest app, you will notice a new and improved look. To download the mobile app, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Banking Wherever, Whenever
Whether you’re waiting to catch your flight, cheering on your favorite sports team, or relaxing at home, SunWest makes it easy to bank wherever you are. As a member, you now have access to online banking and can access your bank account through the convenience of our mobile app. Both options provide you with the flexibility to manage your digital banking accounts without ever having to step foot inside a branch. There are many components within online banking and as a member of SunWest Federal Credit Union, you have free access to all of them. Before you can use any of the free online banking services, you must first enroll in online banking using a desktop computer.
This is the most used type of online banking and is as simple as accessing your SunWest accounts from any desktop computer. Desktop online banking gives you the most access to your accounts.
Access online banking from your mobile device using a browser like Chrome or Safari. A simplified version of desktop online banking, you still have access to all the same features.
Download the MySunWest app in the App Store or Google Play for online banking truly customized for smartphones and tablets.
Features of Online Banking
Online Banking gives you access to view and interact with most of your SunWest accounts. Here are some of the basic transactions that can be done within online banking:
- View the balances, account numbers, history and details on all accounts
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts
- Set up various email and text notifications
- Set up eStatements where you can view, print, and save your monthly and quarterly statements
- Deposit a check using your smartphone and the SunWest app
- Sign select loan documents online (E-Sign Act disclosure)
- Pay almost anyone or any bill using billpay and person-to-person payments
- Mobilize your money with Zelle
- Zelle is a fast, safe, and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S. SunWest is proud to offer this convenience to our members. Learn more about the benefits and enroll today.
- Have more questions? Look through the FAQ or contact us. Send, request, and receive money with Zelle - you’re only a few simple steps away.
- If Zelle does not show in your MySunWest App, please log into your account from our full site and enroll in Bill Pay. After enrolling, Zelle will be available to you both online and through mobile.
*Pending Payments can be cancelled with a Stop Payment fee of $25. Please note that if the recipient is already enrolled with Zelle, payments are typically deposited within moments.