The SunWest Mobile App Gets a New Look!
Here at SunWest, we understand how important it is to have access to your accounts on the go. That's why we have made some changes to our mobile app to better serve you. Effective Monday, August 5th, once you log out and log back in to your SunWest app, you will notice a new and improved look. To download the mobile app, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Banking Wherever, Whenever
Whether you’re waiting to catch your flight, cheering on your favorite sports team, or relaxing at home, SunWest makes it easy to bank wherever you are. As a member, you now have access to online banking and can access your bank account through the convenience of our mobile app. Both options provide you with the flexibility to manage your digital banking accounts without ever having to step foot inside a branch. There are many components within online banking and as a member of SunWest Federal Credit Union, you have free access to all of them. Before you can use any of the free online banking services, you must first enroll in online banking using a desktop computer.
This is the most used type of online banking and is as simple as accessing your SunWest accounts from any desktop computer. Desktop online banking gives you the most access to your accounts.
Access online banking from your mobile device using a browser like Chrome or Safari. A simplified version of desktop online banking, you still have access to all the same features.
Download the SunWest app in the App Store or Google Play for online banking truly customized for smartphones and tablets.
Features of Online Banking
Online Banking gives you access to view and interact with most of your SunWest accounts. Here are some of the basic transactions that can be done within online banking:
- View the balances, account numbers, history and details on all accounts
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts
- Set up various email and text notifications
- Set up eStatements where you can view, print, and save your monthly and quarterly statements
- Deposit a check using your smartphone and the SunWest app
- Sign select loan documents online (E-Sign Act disclosure)
- Pay almost anyone or any bill using billpay and person-to-person payments